Today's storm anatomy diagram video takes us to April 8, 2015 near Seiling, Oklahoma as a supercell moved over the Oklahoma countryside. There's a few things we want to point out in this video, here's a few of the highlights in text form: -Not all lowered areas are necessarily tornadic, but should be watched closely. -The low clouds make…Read More...
So we're starting a new Vlog series because last year's was pretty successful. And stuff. Hi there. OK now that we've done an awkward intro, let's get this party started. Today's Vlog talks a bit about what we want to do with this format in 2018 (a lot), talks about our storm chase chances in the immediate term (a little), and then we PLAY A…Read More...
When discussing severe weather setups in the Spring we often take it for granted when we mention the words instability, lift, and wind shear. Its as if we expect people hearing those terms to know exactly what we mean. So today, we’re going to take a look at one part of that combo and answer the question, what exactly is instability? The…Read More...
Storm chasing isn't just all about tornadoes. This episode of WiLD Weather is dedicated to the days which don't even come close to producing tornadoes, but still feature unbelievably cool skies and weather events. Its what chasing is all about. Our first stop is on April 10, 2016 in Southwest Oklahoma where the OG gang of Chris, Brandon…Read More...
Where is tornado alley? That's the question we hear a lot. Depending on who you ask, you'll probably get a different answer. So where is tornado alley?…Read More...
WiLD Weather Episodes
WiLD Weather Full Episodes
1 / 10
- 1 The Storm Chase That Went Shelf Cloud To Supercell Back to Shelf Cloud (April 19, 2017) 04:03
- 2 The Destructive Guthrie, OK Firestorm (May 4-5, 2014) 04:09
- 3 El Reno Rocked by Two Separate Major Ice Storms in the Winter of 2015 04:15
- 4 Our Favorite Lightning Displays EVER! Top Three Countdown! 05:46
- 5 Easter at Chester - Tornado from an Outflow Boundary Storm Snakes Down! - April 16, 2017 06:17
- 6 The No Good, Very Bad, Ugly Chase Day of May 18th (The Curse is Real!) 07:48
- 7 Battling the Cap - Beautiful LP Supercell At Sunset in Kansas - April 15, 2017 06:15
- 8 Chasing the Haboob: Tracking Down Dust Storms in the Desert Southwest! 07:57
- 9 Chasing The 2017 Fall Season: Supercells, Dust Storms, and Beautiful Skies 05:20
- 10 The Texas Panhandle in June: A Gorgeous Supercell Moving Near Amarillo (June 8, 2017) 08:06